Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very excited if Brozovic came in.

On the handful of occasions where I've watched him live, the quality of his passing has really jumped out.

Good set-piece taker, too.

..I've not watched him like you, but he seems most comfortable running the game from deep. Really good long passer. I know some are criticising his shooting, but he looks best when getting the ball in front of the back four and releasing players. Schneiderlin and Gueye sit in there, this fella doesn't seem like a ball winner but he can pick a pass.

Sorry mate, regardless of however good a player he is / couid be, I just can't get past the fact that he is a total and utter knob jockey.

If he came to us and got a big pay rise, I'd fully expect to see him gurning around the city centre, with two pneumatic tango birds on his arm and a white moustache.

FFS, im trying to be positive ere lad, you have any idea how hard that is?!?!?

Roma do seem really keen by all accounts, and Juve have always been keen. Not sure if they have first dibs on him still or wether that agreement ran out? But he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and won't just jump at the chance to join the first big club that's in for him.

He'd be a great coup for the likes of us IF we're genuinely interested in him?!

Juve have signed Costa and are trying to buy Bernardeschi mate, no chance on earth they will also buy this lad or that he'd join to sit behind Costa- especially so in a world cup year

As for Roma they look to be having a fire sale with Salah already sold, Manolas and Paredes also looking to be sold to Zenit soon.

As far as wingers go, prefer Bernardeschi by a fair bit, for a rumoured 30m Euros an absolute bargain and Fiorentina would sell outside of Italy rather than lose him to Juve given the right bid

..I've not watched him like you, but he seems most comfortable running the game from deep. Really good long passer. I know some are criticising his shooting, but he looks best when getting the ball in front of the back four and releasing players. Schneiderlin and Gueye sit in there, this fella doesn't seem like a ball winner but he can pick a pass.

Its like Ronny is trying to build the biggest group of midfielders in European football.

Not saying we shouldn't try but if it came down to a choice of us or Arsenal then 9/10 they would choose Arsenal for the fact that their usually CL regulars and do seem to be in a better position than us to go and compete for cups and even the league.
100% agree mate! thats all am saying why shouldn't we try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back