Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to get this straight, I actually rate Brozovic highly.

But... to say he's 'amazing' or world class quality or miles better than Ross is false.

Still think we are short in the centre back areas .. Keane ok would be a good addition but would like to see another centre back in .. Williams still has question marks and Mori is suspect .. just in relation to Lukaku and his game of footie on a Chelsea pitch . My cynical mind is saying maybe Riola is so determined to get him out of the club and with EFC not accepting a lower offer per say that he wants Lukaku to piss fans off so all across social media fans are clamouring to get rid of him ?

Holgate?

We are buying the best players off the relegation rejects and wer gona win the league.

Fairytale stuff.
Didn't do so bad with Gana last year did we? Let's give the lads a chance in a blue shirt, you never know we might be surprised again. But your right never contending for the league.

If we sell Lukaku and gray is the 2nd / 3rd choice along with Sandro, and we reinvest the Lukaku money in the genuine class player I will be fine with it, but I hope neither of them are Lukaku replacements otherwise I will be massively underwhelmed.
Pretty sure Sandro is going to be our first choice striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back