Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how young Davies is feeling about all these euro CM's being touted as our main target.... I thought he did well enough last season to warrant a starting berth although he tailed off at the end - maybe because all the older pro's were already on vacation. I know the squaad is ageing but there does need to be some continuity to the team - remember the magnificent seven.....

I wonder how young Davies is feeling about all these euro CM's being touted as our main target.... I thought he did well enough last season to warrant a starting berth although he tailed off at the end - maybe because all the older pro's were already on vacation. I know the squaad is ageing but there does need to be some continuity to the team - remember the magnificent seven.....

I thought similar earlier chatting to a fellow Blue on my deliveries.

But, with luck, we could be playing 60 odd games next season. Plenty of opportunities to force himself in. And the boss has made it clear he will pick players in form, and drop anyone.

Good atmosphere if the players are not too precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back