Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. You have edited.

Soz

Yeah mate :)

Berardi is the sneaky interesting one, think Juve have some buy back with him but they have already brought in Costa for that position and are linked with a couple of other top top wingers.

Only other team besides us linked with him is Roma, which could be the reason behind the recent links to Deulofeu - figuring if we sold him to them it'd remove them from going for this guy.

My (@MorgsGoat need scout report) recent research on this guy, i like what i see, this is his league form for Sassuolo in Seria A

13/14 29 games,16 goals 6 assists
14/15 32 games, 15 goals, 11 assists
15/16 29 games, 7 goals, 6 assists
16/17 21 games, 5 goals, 10 assists

had a bad injury so missed until January last season - still only 22 as well

Also scored 5 and 1 assists in 4 Europa qualifiers before doing his knee last season

Bloody good scoring and assist rate for a player who played the majority of games as a right winger

Yeah mate :)

Berardi is the sneaky interesting one, think Juve have some buy back with him but they have already brought in Costa for that position and are linked with a couple of other top top wingers.

Only other team besides us linked with him is Roma, which could be the reason behind the recent links to Deulofeu - figuring if we sold him to them it'd remove them from going for this guy.

My (@MorgsGoat need scout report) recent research on this guy, i like what i see, this is his league form for Sassuolo in Seria A

13/14 29 games,16 goals 6 assists
14/15 32 games, 15 goals, 11 assists
15/16 29 games, 7 goals, 6 assists
16/17 21 games, 5 goals, 10 assists

had a bad injury so missed until January last season - still only 22 as well

Also scored 5 and 1 assists in 4 Europa qualifiers before doing his knee last season

Bloody good scoring and assist rate for a player who played the majority of games as a right winger

Injury prone garbo, I refuse to scout such vermin.

Watched Giroud in the FA cup final,
he came on with about 15 minutes to go and he sprinted with the defender for the ball and got left for dead, he gave up,
i thought how slow is that guy, he looked like he could barely get out of a walk.

he came on with about 15 minutes to go and he sprinted with the defender for the ball and got left for dead, he gave up,
i thought how slow is that guy, he looked like he could barely get out of a walk.

Has less pace and energy than Rooney.

If we sell Lukaku and gray is the 2nd / 3rd choice along with Sandro, and we reinvest the Lukaku money in the genuine class player I will be fine with it, but I hope neither of them are Lukaku replacements otherwise I will be massively underwhelmed.
;)

If we sell Lukaku and gray is the 2nd / 3rd choice along with Sandro, and we reinvest the Lukaku money in the genuine class player I will be fine with it, but I hope neither of them are Lukaku replacements otherwise I will be massively underwhelmed.

That's how I see it going once Lukaku has gone then he'll be replaced and hoping a big name proven scorer preferably a wow signing.

So did Bob Latchford, never did him any harm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back