Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign him and/or Brozovic then do we change formation or what? Can Sigurdsson play the inside right position instead of Barkley or will we just have loads of options for the middle three?
Dembele now in to 1/2 to sign for us. If Lu goes for big money I think we'd like a starting front 3 of Sandro, Dembele and Gylfi.
All realistically attainable and, assuming they clicked, it would spread around the goals instead of focusing everything on one striker.

Dembele now in to 1/2 to sign for us. If Lu goes for big money I think we'd like a starting front 3 of Sandro, Dembele and Gylfi.
All realistically attainable and, assuming they clicked, it would spread around the goals instead of focusing everything on one striker.

Yes, I think that is the safest option going forward.. there's always been that fear the last few seasons of what would happen if Rom got a long term injury, we'd have been stuffed.

Possibly Dembele and a target man like Zapata as replacement.

I've saw quite a lot of Jonny Evans since he moved to West Brom and he is FAR better than I'd originally thought. Very good defender. Would be surprised if there's anything to the story though.

So the opening salvo fired for Sigurdsson, reckon we'll get him for somewhere between 30-35m if he does sign. There is probably quite a few weeks of haggling to be done yet, but hopefully Lukaku gets his wish and is sold soon. I think that alone would trigger another few signings within days of Lukaku going.

It would be great if we got Sandro confirmed and Keane done as well within the next fortnight. If RK wants Andre Gray, then no reason not to conclude that too within the same timeframe.

That would be five players signed by mid July and tremendous business, leaving Sigurdsson and/or Brozovic, and a third striker to come, presuming neither Sandro/Gray are primary replacements for Lukaku.

I don't think we'll sign both Brozovic and Sigurdsson, would definately prefer the latter with his PL experience and proven goalscoring and assists.

Ideally I would still like more CB and RB cover but if we got seven in, all of whom are capable of featuring prominently though a season, I would be delighted with that.

So the opening salvo fired for Sigurdsson, reckon we'll get him for somewhere between 30-35m if he does sign. There is probably quite a few weeks of haggling to be done yet, but hopefully Lukaku gets his wish and is sold soon. I think that alone would trigger another few signings within days of Lukaku going.

It would be great if we got Sandro confirmed and Keane done as well within the next fortnight. If RK wants Andre Gray, then no reason not to conclude that too within the same timeframe.

That would be five players signed by mid July and tremendous business, leaving Sigurdsson and/or Brozovic, and a third striker to come, presuming neither Sandro/Gray are primary replacements for Lukaku.

I don't think we'll sign both Brozovic and Sigurdsson, would definately prefer the latter with his PL experience and proven goalscoring and assists.

Ideally I would still like more CB and RB cover but if we got seven in, all of whom are capable of featuring prominently though a season, I would be delighted with that.
Doesn't brozovic play in a deeper role though?

Can defo see us signing both especially if Ross and McCarthy get sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back