Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ross's problem is not his passing ability, but his decision making. Which pass to make and when to pass or keep hold of the ball. I'd like to think that playing with better players with better movement would improve his game, but my fear is that giving him more options might actually make him more confused. Until we see him in a better team with clever player we won't know. Really hope he stays so we find out..

True.

But to me it'll make him play more on instinct, which is where he's best.

I'm not ITK but I'm friends with one of the 5 (five, really) agents who were working on it. Apparently seen as a Mirallas replacement but there was a change of heart after Bill met the player. The guy I know usually does very low end stuff so was dead excited about this one as it involved a Premier League (even though he is a RS)

5 agents involved with one player. At Swansea.

World is nuts.

I sense some stats incoming comparing Ross and Gylfi.

Buy sigurdsson transplant his brain into Ross body you'd have some player. Neither is good enough to focus your play through though if your wanting to be top four and win stuff.

Still think we'd be better building a team which isn't reliant on one bloody player to the creative spark.

My problem with Ross is he rarely plays the ball into stride. Okay, it's nice when the player can hit his target, but his passes are too direct and rarely allow our attackers to run onto them. This is especially crucial when you are trying to switch the field and catch teams on the counter. This is the one thing I really appreciated about Davies coming into the side.
Deulofeu put the pass of the season for Lukaku two years ago when he passed it between two defenders, PERFECTLY weighted from near the halfway line. Amazing to see when it comes off.

Buy sigurdsson transplant his brain into Ross body you'd have some player. Neither is good enough to focus your play through though if your wanting to be top four and win stuff.

Still think we'd be better building a team which isn't reliant on one bloody player to the creative spark.

And thats thankfully how Ronny builds his sides, we will have 4 attacking threats next season, the tip of the midfield diamond and the 3 players in attacking roles across the front 3.

Deulofeu put the pass of the season for Lukaku two years ago when he passed it between two defenders, PERFECTLY weighted from near the halfway line. Amazing to see when it comes off.

Ross put the cross of the season right into Rom this year mate.

Sheedy was an absolute master of hitting players in stride, and Steven the main beneficiary

And thats thankfully how Ronny builds his sides, we will have 4 attacking threats next season, the tip of the midfield diamond and the 3 players in attacking roles across the front 3.

Plus Pickford booting the ball to Bolashie after Christmas.

You could argue that some of Ross's stats are inflated because he doesn't really play many risky through balls. This isn't a comparison to Gylfi as much as a highlight to one of his weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back