Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game at Goodison, was that the game he scored a peno in?

:coffee::coffee::coffee:
lol an what a peno it was!

I know all football fans are biased, but I can't believe the misplaced snobbery when it comes to finding replacements for the heroes of the 11th, 11th and 7th place finishes of the last three years.

While Barkley is the one Everton player who I think looks truly top-class in possession, I'm more than happy to see the back of the last remnants of the Martinez era. He not only allowed, but actively encouraged them to carry themselves like Cantona while winning the same amount of games as Palace and Bournemouth, and fewer than Watford and Swansea.

I firmly believe that's why Barkley and Lukaku are a pair of entitled farts, who stand around looking shocked and affronted whenever the opposition has the temerity to offer resistance. It's got to the point where I'll actually be disappointed to see either of them turn out against Stoke.

He's good but 35 mil good, I'm not so sure.

Would be interested to see how many of his assists are from open play, that's what we're missing most is someone who can play a through ball and link up play

We also have nobody who can take a good free kick or corner

I believe we would score more goals with Sigurdsson while sacrificing control of the game. For all of Ross's faults, he can take over a game and control the tempo. Sigurdsson is class on almost every set-piece imaginable, but he can't do the same with possession.

I believe we would score more goals with Sigurdsson while sacrificing control of the game. For all of Ross's faults, he can take over a game and control the tempo. Sigurdsson is class on almost every set-piece imaginable, but he can't do the same with possession.

Ross can control games against utter dross at home. Against top teams and away from home he just disappears.

I'm concerned by the lack of signings in the defensive positions. A CB and LB should be big prioritys. I would also like a new RB as it's unfair to put all the pressure on young Kenny/Holgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back