Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend who works for QPR has told me that we've signed Josh Bowler for the u23s. Announcement inside 4 days.

Also a Brazilian guy I know says we are definitely in for Guilherme Arana of Corinthians but lots of big Spanish clubs are as well and that it might be hard to get a work permit.

tenor.gif

?

Chelsea, Tottenham, Everton, Leicester, Southampton and Stoke are keen on Ben Gibson, 24, but will have to pay £25m for the Middlesbrough defender.

Friend who works for QPR has told me that we've signed Josh Bowler for the u23s. Announcement inside 4 days.

Also a Brazilian guy I know says we are definitely in for Guilherme Arana of Corinthians but lots of big Spanish clubs are as well and that it might be hard to get a work permit.

First picture that came up when I googled him... I'm not sure how I feel about this

CqGA662WEAAU77h.jpg

A bit more on HENRY ONYEKURU

He flew in today at John Lennon Airport, private jet mainland Europe (unsure possibly France or Italy) at 15:09 said he was in talk with Everton!

@orly @ijjysmith
Nice one. You got some good info and passed it on in a matter of fact way while resisting the temptation to exaggerate to gain attention by saying 'it's done' or 'he's ours'.

Maybe. Loaning him out and paying £8m for the privilege looks mad. And I have no faith in this feller's judgement on attacking players. £27M for Bolasie underlines why. And that hasn't been a one off.

We are going to lose Lukaku - our best signing for a couple of generations - and the attack assembled so far to make that gap up looks pathetically weak. Bolaise, Lookman, Calvert-Lewin. I cant even see a player in there tbh. Not at this stage.

It's frightening.
And you had faith in Bobbys choice of attacking players.
Do you want me to start a list
McGeady , Naisse ,Kone ,Lennon that big lump that played one game and got injured
I could go on and on.
Lukaku was a proven PL goal scorer so don't mention him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back