Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting deals done early has been a welcome change but the most impressive thing so far was pulling Onyekuru from absolutely nowhere. I'm amazed there wasn't so much as a sniff about the Arsenal/West Ham bound player then BAM, we've signed. Done. I'm impressed that they've plugged the leaksfrom inside the club recently so efficiently.

He'll sign for Liverpool mate and add to their horde of attacking mids
de96789de033fd4e4d8d7e7c13fe8634.webp

I'll be gutted if Galloway leaves to go to Forest

Agree Mikey, think it would be a mistake by Brendan to go there, they're relegation fodder.

Zak Clough left Bolton last year to go to Forest and it backfired spectacularly on him, should have stayed with the Trotters...

As plenty many find out when leaving Everton, the grass isn't always greener elsewhere...

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to toddle down to the old lady to check what badge is on the side of it, because this so far is big Club mentalit. Henry (learn his surname later) move very progressive and savvy. Get in whilst the price is low and turn the player over to the best team in his country to develop and get work permit. If we get Sandro and Keane done by time pre season starts that's a big success.

Next player I'd go for now, if we really mean business is Chilwell. Saunter over to Leicester slap our balls on the table and offer 20-25 million. Test the water, bit expensive now, but like pickford could be a bargain in the long run (English premium and all that cobblers). COYB.

...Wednesday's rumour round up;

- According to The Times, Everton will tie up the Sandro Ramirez deal by Saturday. However, Spanish publication, Marca, report Real Madrid interest in the player.

- The Nottingham Post links Brendan Galloway with a move to Forest.

- Many outlets say Henry Onyekuru has completed a medical ahead of a £7m move to Everton.

- The Mail report that Everton are pushing ahead with a £25m move for Michael Keane. The Express says the defender has chosen Everton ahead of Liverpool.

- The Telegraph suggests Everton are keeping tabs on Sheffield United youngster, David Brooks.

This brooks rumour is odd as one of our scouts/coaches (hoyland?) said the kid was going on loan to chesterfield and if he did well there sheff utd would have a good player on their hands...doesn't sound like were bidding for the best player in the Toulon tournament.

Hirst is also an odd one as we made a small bid in Jan, hes showed he can score in the Toulon tournament but no word of a bid

Bowler seems the imminent one but no youth caps and 3mil?

This brooks rumour is odd as one of our scouts/coaches (hoyland?) said the kid was going on loan to chesterfield and if he did well there sheff utd would have a good player on their hands...doesn't sound like were bidding for the best player in the Toulon tournament.

Hirst is also an odd one as we made a small bid in Jan, hes showed he can score in the Toulon tournament but no word of a bid

Bowler seems the imminent one but no youth caps and 3mil?

..yes, I seen that quote about Brooks. As you indicate, it didn't suggest we were bidding for him but it's odd that an Everton scout would be chatting about him. I think he also said he looks very young for his age and could be outstanding when he physically develops.

There was a mention of Hirst a week or so ago. I can only assume we've registered an interest.

I agree about Bowler. The other point I would make is that I think he was released by a club before he joined QPR. I can only think he's turned his career around, for that type of fee he must be a stand out.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to toddle down to the old lady to check what badge is on the side of it, because this so far is big Club mentalit. Henry (learn his surname later) move very progressive and savvy. Get in whilst the price is low and turn the player over to the best team in his country to develop and get work permit. If we get Sandro and Keane done by time pre season starts that's a big success.

Next player I'd go for now, if we really mean business is Chilwell. Saunter over to Leicester slap our balls on the table and offer 20-25 million. Test the water, bit expensive now, but like pickford could be a bargain in the long run (English premium and all that cobblers). COYB.

Is English your first language mate ?

..yes, I seen that quote about Brooks. As you indicate, it didn't suggest we were bidding for him but it's odd that an Everton scout would be chatting about him. I think he also said he looks very young for his age and could be outstanding when he physically develops.

There was a mention of Hirst a week or so ago. I can only assume we've registered an interest.

I agree about Bowler. The other point I would make is that I think he was released by a club before he joined QPR. I can only think he's turned his career around, for that type of fee he must be a stand out.

Used to be youth team manager at Sheffield United and I think signed him for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back