Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxalaide chamberlain would be a good replacement for delly
I don't rate the Ox and wouldn't want him at Everton, but it just goes to show the London media hyping players. As he is linked with city, Chelsea and Liverpool, while Barkley whose twice the player in my eyes, is going to have to drop down the league because he want get a game for the top 6

I don't rate the Ox and wouldn't want him at Everton, but it just goes to show the London media hyping players. As he is linked with city, Chelsea and Liverpool, while Barkley whose twice the player in my eyes, is going to have to drop down the league because he want get a game for the top 6
If he signs a contract he could play in a top 6 team easily.

Having real footy withdrawal symptoms today, watched Leicester game and now going to watch the City game from last season... Need a quadruple signing tomorrow though for my next fix.

Having real footy withdrawal symptoms today, watched Leicester game and now going to watch the City game from last season... Need a quadruple signing tomorrow though for my next fix.

Summer with no major tournament is grim but this one hasnt been so bad with all the transfer talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back