Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh not really based on stats, more that whenever I watched him at Utd I thought he was pretty crap, but at Arsenal I think he's actually played well - perhaps without the figures to back that up (which maybe is due to his injury record).
Let's sign him he's awesome, he go well with that Watford player Tom something errr ..... might be Tom Cleverly, yeah that's him let's sign them.

Jesus H Christ Danny WELBECK is 1 thing and 1 thing only he's Sh it(FACT) and always has been and always will be.

NEA how much he or any player costs tbh.
Van Dijk & Keane is the type partnership that every great side has had throughout history.
Pair these two together thats the centre backs sorted for many years.
If Kloppe was willing to pay it , so should we.
The Giant has arisen from its slumber mate and if we want it we we will get it;)

You think we will go for vvd when we have to address up top? Na mate

How realistic and what price would Martial be?
Good chance Rom could still go to Utd which would limit Martials potential game time again.
Think he'd be perfect for Koeman style.
He'd be absolutely brilliant, but I can't see it happening. United are going to bring in another forward regardless, and he's already well behind Rashford in Jose's eyes. I'd bet he goes somewhere, but even in new Everton land, I can't see it being here.

Let's sign him he's awesome, he go well with that Watford player Tom something errr ..... might be Tom Cleverly, yeah that's him let's sign them.

Jesus H Christ Danny WELBECK is 1 thing and 1 thing only he's Sh it(FACT) and always has been and always will be.

Okay pal, fairs

Just saying, it may be a possibility. I wouldn't be massively for it, wouldn't be massively against it.

I'd rather us get Giroud, if we're going for an Arsenal player.

Personally, I don't think they'll sell either player to us.

Pickford
Coleman - Williams - Keane - Baines
Morgan
Barkley -- Klaassen
Sandro - Giroud - Ghezzal

Swap Sandro & Ghezzal around and take Barkley out for either Davies or Gueye and then it looks better. Barkley for me doesn't get into central midfield ahead of any of the others for me.

Don't think it's that important tbh matey.

Klaassen I think will go 7 as that's what he wears for Holland and as of now (the start of pre-season) it is free.

Pickford I think will go with 13 unless Joel leaves - which again I don't think will happen until later in the window.
Pickford will be number 1, has to be as he our number one and a record signing

Correct.
Every defence bar possibly Chelsea and Spurs was vulnerable as hell last season. Southampton's certainly was. So paying that kind of money for their main man sounds insane to me. We'd be as well with what we've got at the back plus maybe Keane and spend big cash on a top striker.
They had the joint 3rd number of clean sheets, wasn't that bad and stop the RS scoring home and away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back