Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
they only thing i don't like about 5/3 at the back is that it negates pretty much all of the wide players we have. You would either have to play a striker alongside rom, okay, with sandro that could work well, or you would have to have a great playmaker ... we don't have any of them.

With that formation it renders bolasie, deulofeu, mirallas, lookman, lennon all useless and possibly to an extent ross. We only have 2 strikers now as it is as well, where if we're going to play 2, you would need 4 or 5 good ones. I suppose it's a decent option for some games, but well, with coleman missing the first few months and the season and baines not really the energy he once was bombing up and down the wing, there's also issues there with wing backs. I think it'd help accommodate kenny better whilst he starts off, but it is a formation which may have been better for us 3/4 years ago as opposed to now.
We sold Del Boy mate

Another monday double-announcement?? Is this really Everton?
2035_-_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

And that doesn't happen often enough though does it. I agree, when he's bang up for it he's a player but you see those games every so often. If your a player of high regard like he is then you should be doing it on a more consistent basis.

And I'm sorry but Rom doesn't come close to the likes of Aguero & Sanchez!...
I'd rather Lukaku than Aguero. He's too injury prone for me.

Hi there. As a new member, when you come on here and just post links to a website, it looks like you are just here to direct traffic to your article.

So I have taken the liberty of copying the list into your post. In the future, please do the same if you want to link external sites!

Cheers!

Thanks! I thought it would be viewed as spam if I copied the whole list into a post, since it contains 128 names. Have absolutely no intention of directing traffic to that site.

next summer is going to be a bit dull for signings i believe, we're not really going to have many positions that need strengthening ha. At least there's a world cup.

I think what we are doing is better then a marquee signing, it's possible we will get 1 still but I think the squad really needed a overhaul first.

Funny to think we voted this our best squad in 25 years(2 seasons back). An now most have been sold/left/to be sold

I think what we are doing is better then a marquee signing, it's possible we will get 1 still but I think the squad really needed a overhaul first.

Funny to think we voted this our best squad in 25 years(2 seasons back). An now most have been sold/left/to be sold

i think baines might be the only same player who started the first game last season ha 3 or 4 at most anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back