Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had too much time on my hands so checked out twitter and MU s fan forum (I know, I know) - yup unfortunately a fair few are laughing. But if we can get Rooney in at 100k or less it may not be too bad.
They are all beginning to act like the boxers who are being stiffed in the ring, know they are losing the fight and try to put on a show of bravado when deep down they are cacking themselves.
They know damn well there is now a new kid on the block ready to go to war and this one goes by the name of EVERTON

The one mystery over our transfer dealings this summer, just why was Steve Walsh in Milan? For Everton to send a delegation out there, there must have been serious interest in a particular target. I know at the time we were after Balde (but he played for lazio anyway). Either way nothing seems to have come of this meeting or has it and we are just waiting?

That pen is going to get worn out soon.
Messi sits down in front of 100s of Jornos at 10.58 TDD and is about to sign for Everton, Kenwright passes the pen to contract Dave and then to Messi, tries to write his name but the pens out of ink, OMG, anyone got a pen?
no we spent every single penny we had, the clock hits 11 times up it's over and Messi goes back to Barca.

True story

They are all beginning to act like the boxers who are being stiffed in the ring, know they are losing the fight and try to put on a show of bravado when deep down they are cacking themselves.
They know damn well there is now a new kid on the block ready to go to war and this one goes by the name of EVERTON
Unless they can land the knockout blow and take lukaku off us.

Messi sits down in front of 100s of Jornos at 10.58 TDD and is about to sign for Everton, Kenwright passes the pen to contract Dave and then to Messi, tries to write his name but the pens out of ink, OMG, anyone got a pen?
no we spent every single penny we had, the clock hits 11 times up it's over and Messi goes back to Barca.

True story
That's why the £60m Chinese loan? Make sure we'll never run out of ink again. Clever thinking Mosh;)

The one mystery over our transfer dealings this summer, just why was Steve Walsh in Milan? For Everton to send a delegation out there, there must have been serious interest in a particular target. I know at the time we were after Balde (but he played for lazio anyway). Either way nothing seems to have come of this meeting or has it and we are just waiting?

The rumour was quite the opposite. Not after a specific target but just building relationships with the Italian clubs. He met with a few clubs. Letting them know we were a serious option if they are looking to offload any quality players in the future.

Rossi on a free anyone? Not a starter but adds depth and can score.

Injuries have wrecked him unfortunately.

If he's been allowed to leave Fiorentina on a free, that says enough.

Was a great player in his early twenties but the injuries he got when he left Villarreal totally derailed him. Such a shame as at that stage he was one of the best in Europe.

EDIT: Just seen he did his ACL again back in April. Yeh, swerve.

Keita balde is a good player, shamed he rejected us after we had a fee agreed :(

This is YarmolenkON

10dvdwh.png
now you're talking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back