Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney is a great option behind the striker(s) but we have very very very limited options up top and desperately need quality, proven re-enforcements brought in asap, right now we have a Spanish u21 international and an English u20 international and that's it
Ronnie & Steve have got this

Good signings but would feel alot more secure if we made signing a top replacement for Rom a priority. Got a feeling we'll go for Dembele at Celtic but we need to tie someone down asap really. Concerning if we go into competitive football with only Sandro and Rooney.

If we take Sigurdsson as a definite (I am anyway) then personally we kind of only need:

1x Striker (Giroud or whomever)
1x CB (VVD no chance in my eyes but who knows)
1x LB/RB - Preferably someone that can do a job both sides. I'd like a player for each but not sure.

If we can manage that then feet up and chill till the Stoke game.

We are very close to being done for the summer.

WRD on TEF about 20 minutes ago:

'A certain journalist who covers Everton a lot is convinced that we are in for Giroud and stand a good chance of getting him.. Has good sources at the club. Not heard anything myself, but he gets a lot. Doesn't mean we will sign him, but sounds like we will bid.'

If we take Sigurdsson as a definite (I am anyway) then personally we kind of only need:

1x LB/RB - Preferably someone that can do a job both sides. I'd like a player for each but not sure.

We will need someone to play one of the wide positions with pace mate.

'A certain journalist who covers Everton a lot is convinced that we are in for Giroud and stand a good chance of getting him.. Has good sources at the club. Not heard anything myself, but he gets a lot. Doesn't mean we will sign him, but sounds like we will bid.'

Here's hoping.

IMG_1810.webp
Must be our most exciting summer transferwise since.................I dunnolol
Since

Wing
Backs

Maybe so mate, just going off Koeman seems to like a player with pace as one of the front three who can cut inside though,hence the earlier reports we had tried to get the lad from Lazio, and we have been linked to an awful lot who fit that mould

Also mate, if we are in and bidding for him, then the record so far says we will get him, can't think of anyone so far we have gone seriously after and failed this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back