Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so mate, just going off Koeman seems to like a player with pace as one of the front three who can cut inside though,hence the earlier reports we had tried to get the lad from Lazio, and we have been linked to an awful lot who fit that mould

Sandro, Mola, few links to the boy Gray, very raw that boy, but pace to burn.

It will be dealt with.

Any ideas who we could get for the fall back positions

Only one man for the job to be the Fall Guy

the%2Bfall%2Bguy%2Bannuals.jpg

Well Barkley isnt consistent in that or any other slot so him going wont make any differance, there is till work to be done on completing the jigsaw, I agree on that, can see two more attacking players

He has the quality though and is more high quality consistently than the others. I see two coming in, three if he leaves.

I hope now we have Rooney we go for top prospects like Dolberg instead of mid-twenties journeymen

No Zat

And it just depends what the manager wants. You've got to stop not counting players in your squad templates btw, they do play for us and will get minutes and have an impact...

And yet ive used the players you have listed...

Maybe so mate, just going off Koeman seems to like a player with pace as one of the front three who can cut inside though,hence the earlier reports we had tried to get the lad from Lazio, and we have been linked to an awful lot who fit that mould

I mean, Sandro is no slouch, and we do have Bolasie to come back as well as Lookman.

But yeh, do think we need a bit more pace up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back