Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're going after a Giroud/Dost signing it's for a specific reason. Doesn't matter if they're not quick or they're lazy; they'll be targeted to be the focal point around which the other attackers rotate. I prefer Giroud but no qualms if Dost comes in as he's brilliant at what he's played to do.
It does appear to be where we are aiming now which isn't a terrible thing.

If we're going after a Giroud/Dost signing it's for a specific reason. Doesn't matter if they're not quick or they're lazy; they'll be targeted to be the focal point around which the other attackers rotate. I prefer Giroud but no qualms if Dost comes in as he's brilliant at what he's played to do.

Stand there and head everything, put the round thing in the net when Iceland crosses it, football 101.

I want to see a signature signing in defence. Then if giroud is 25m then that should be happening because he might not be the fastest striker but god this guy can score all sorts of different goals!! Would like to see dembele from Celtic as well the teams above will be worried if it happens

Dembele or Dolberg and Giroud. Gylfi and another CB, id be happy with Gibson from Middlesborough. Tierney from Celtic or Chilwell from Leicester and possibly another CM more playmaker type if one of Barry/Besic/Mccarthy leaves. Not too much to ask for in the rest of this window....oh and another wideman...so to sum up i want another seven players on top of the six we have already bought. Thanks Everton

I don't think that looks strong at all....if Barkley does leave then we have only Sandro who could perform consistently in the left attacking slot.
Barkley/Rooney -- ???/???/DCL -- Sandro/Lookman
Mirallas is selfish and inconsistent
Bolasie is a clown

Well Barkley isnt consistent in that or any other slot so him going wont make any differance, there is till work to be done on completing the jigsaw, I agree on that, can see two more attacking players

Probably not smart idea with Europa but why not wait for January window , see how rooney and sandro do plus some gametime with lookman and DCL or find a more Walsh and younger upcoming player. Big fan of giroud but I want to see a match fit rooney and don't think he will leave his bit part role unless he is a starter for everton

I don't think that looks strong at all....if Barkley does leave then we have only Sandro who could perform consistently in the left attacking slot.

Barkley/Rooney -- ???/???/DCL -- Sandro/Lookman

Mirallas is selfish and inconsistent
Bolasie is a clown

No Zat

And it just depends what the manager wants. You've got to stop not counting players in your squad templates btw, they do play for us and will get minutes and have an impact...

Rooney is a great option behind the striker(s) but we have very very very limited options up top and desperately need quality, proven re-enforcements brought in asap, right now we have a Spanish u21 international and an English u20 international and that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back