Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd take that in a heartbeat

is it bad hoping he picks up a injury meaning we won't sign him ;/

Martina is just so so bad....but you shouldn't wish injury on anyone (in public lol )

Guessing it'd be a loan they where after, maybe not - who knows this window though

Surely a sale, cant see pennington has the ability but then again if were persisting with browning...

..interesting as well to think of the younger players as investments. Not sure it was you who compared this with Chelsea's approach of getting decent money for academy players around the fringes of the first team, Pennington could get us a decent return and I would hope a sell on clause.

The way weve done it this summer is to add a few unimpressive (on paper) players and Bowler for half decent cash for someone his age. I think we should be spending more and bringing in players who are on the England tracks or top notch overseas....worst case they have a resale fee.

The Toulon two lads we were after should be snapped up imo

I'd take that in a heartbeat

Martina is just so so bad....but you shouldn't wish injury on anyone (in public lol )

Surely a sale, cant see pennington has the ability but then again if were persisting with browning...

The way weve done it this summer is to add a few unimpressive (on paper) players and Bowler for half decent cash for someone his age. I think we should be spending more and bringing in players who are on the England tracks or top notch overseas....worst case they have a resale fee.

The Toulon two lads we were after should be snapped up imo

The loan model of young players - even ones the club doesn't believe will ever make it - rather than instant sale mate is obvious, you rake kin loan fees every season for them, 2-3 years of loaning them out, their value from playing rises then you sell them at a peak evaluation for them

Who next them, the conveyor belt is still going, I suppose it's Roms replacement next, if We go for Sigurdsson I reckon it will be later on in the window.

@messymascot Deulofeu has gone mate. All confirmed.

Not sure on McGeady. Think we're just in talks atm. Nobody really cares.

I never realised Deulofeu had been finalised with so little fuss. The only reason I care is it would be nice to get McGeady off the bill and put that little bit of money towards our next incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back