Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking more on the lines of FFP which I don't fully understand, we can't spend freely the way City and Chelsea did. I'm fully aware this is a different Everton.
Selling Rom for 75m plus our new commercial agreements should provide a large amount of flexibility here...

All depends on the type of striker we want to come in.

If we want a target man, which from current links looks likely, then Giroud would certainly be the best option I reckon. I'm not sold on Bas Dost, though if the club want him I'll get behind him.

No reason we won't get both types of striker, though with Sandro we may already have it covered.

People seem to be forgetting this. We already have signed a young, class forward with pace. Just because he was 5m instead of 30 doesn't mean he is not the future.

Would rather have a 21 year old who scored 15 in La Liga than a 20 year old who scored 30 in Scotland.

tenor.gif

No seriously tho, would love him here ;)

Dont think we are in the £260k p/w bracket yet. The wages of £135k p/w were after tax, apparently thats how they report the wages in Italy.

Milan or Everton :hayee::hayee::hayee:

It's Milan. One of the biggest clubs in the world.

Agree it'd certainly be a statement of intent, and an amazing signing, but it was never gonna happen.

They're the Italian Everton (Evertonio?).

Seriously, they seem to also be committed to a project.

Eyeryone shut up! I'm still half drunk and for the first time in my life evertob are buying everyone. Haven't been this excited since the 80's:dance:

#nooneissafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back