Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving Mori, Mcarthy, Niasse, Barry, Robles would definitely allow us to do more business.

We do need some pace up front. Gray seems so perfect. But we still need another CB IMO, especially if Mori leaves.

Bost is awesome, but he'd be expensive. Giroud would be less risky.

No I added a link at the bottom and here's another one, he is talking to a club and it could be us. This kind of post helps a summer transfer window thread. It could well be us. Reading is hard I know but give it a go instead of posting constant drivel. Try to think about posting something which adds to conversation. Not things like 'ffs' and such, it's tiresome.

http://www.ad.nl/transfer-talk/riedewald-op-weg-naar-een-heel-mooie-club~a9fdba8c/

It doesn't.

He is VERY angry all the time him MorgsvonTransferFrandel

Must be all the netball

Ah well, maybe I do it a lot, but it annoys me when people post utter jarg sources, suddenly people think we are actually linked.

Like the Iceland thread, the Daily Jargs post its done and everybody thinks its done, I just demand a little decorum, is that a lot to ask?

had to dip my toe into the water sometime....

here we go stolen from another forum

• I'm hearing that we have accepted a bid for Funes Mori...

...have a bid in for a striker to replace Lukaku (presumably Giroud).

Oh and..Gylfi Sigurdsson should be completed by Tuesday.

Welcome to the new Everton, or should it be a return to the old Everton. Everything under wraps, newspaper speculation so far distinctly lacking in quotes and pictures of player at USM Finch Farm.

Nil satis nisi optimum

Seems likely we'll get Sigurdsson and Giroud.

So where does that leave us? Another striker? Another RB/LB/CB?

We could well spend another 100m but not sure if we will.

Being greedy I would still like another striker in even with Rooney, Giroud, and Sandro.

Dembele would compliment what we have already / might be getting quite well.

Be nice if there was still such a thing as a decent utility defender who could play more than one role, Alan Harper might not have been a regular in the 80s but what a guy to cover different positions when needed.

Rooney/Sigurdsson/Giroud + 1 other would be great - that's about as much as could be asked for in one window and about the limit of what could be absorbed in terms of integrating so many new players together.

There will still be gaps even then but we are not Real Madrid, we can assess where we are later.

His name is Daley Blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back