Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

We just posting random mutants twitter made up jarg now.

Ffs.

No I added a link at the bottom and here's another one, he is talking to a club and it could be us. This kind of post helps a summer transfer window thread. It could well be us. Reading is hard I know but give it a go instead of posting constant drivel. Try to think about posting something which adds to conversation. Not things like 'ffs' and such, it's tiresome.

http://www.ad.nl/transfer-talk/riedewald-op-weg-naar-een-heel-mooie-club~a9fdba8c/

I agree mate but as said, just depends what the style of player Koeman wants is.

We don't really have a player we can use as an attacking focal point, which Koeman has had at both Feyenoord and Saints
If he comes back to any level Bolasie has pace...of the headless chicken variety maybe but we keep forgetting him(myself included).

He is a rb??? Deffo played rb on loan and didn't do all that well by most accounts.

two footed (mainly right) but has played left back all the way up through the ranks and for all england youth teams.
dont think it could be claimed he did amazing but he was in a completely crap wigan team, harsh to say he didnt do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back