Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the crack with Deulofeu and McGeady. Last I read was Barcelona were to trigger the clause on Deulofeu but nothing since confirming this has happened or Deulofeu accepting a contract. On McGeady the last I read was Sunderland has but £4.5 million but this was before they bid for Galloway and Browning both them deals have been completed but nothing on McGeady!

Only thing I care about is that McGeady is off the books so Sigurdsson can wear the no 7 shirt when he the season starts.

Must admit would prefer we take a gamble on Dembele from Celtic than Giroud.

Not the fastest and lot of money for a 30 year old.

IF we get Giroud, another pacey player for the front 3 is a must i.e. Balde Keita, Demari Gray, Domenico Beradi or someone of a similar ilk.

Not convinced this will happen if we buy Gylfi Sigurdsson.

But after Rooney and Sigurdsson, id only expect 2 more signings.

Another centre forward to replace big gob Lukaku, and surely a left back now Galloway's out on loan.

Suppose it depends who we sell and for how much.

IF we get Giroud, another pacey player for the front 3 is a must i.e. Balde Keita, Demari Gray, Domenico Beradi or someone of a similar ilk.

Another centre forward to replace big gob Lukaku, and surely a left back now Galloway's out on loan.

All depends on the type of striker we want to come in.

If we want a target man, which from current links looks likely, then Giroud would certainly be the best option I reckon. I'm not sold on Bas Dost, though if the club want him I'll get behind him.

No reason we won't get both types of striker, though with Sandro we may already have it covered.

If he was about £12m then maybe but Giroud will be about £20m and Dembele the same if not more . Taking a risk like that for that money would seem to chancy for me .

Id prefer a proven goal score myself who knows the league.

We are rich just buy both

All depends on the type of striker we want to come in.

If we want a target man, which from current links looks likely, then Giroud would certainly be the best option I reckon. I'm not sold on Bas Dost, though if the club want him I'll get behind him.

No reason we won't get both types of striker, though with Sandro we may already have it covered.

i might be thinking a bit too fifa/pro evo - but lookman and as you say sandro are the only two fast players we have to my mind.

Ross, Rooney, Sigurdsson, klaassen don't see any of them as proper rapid.

Maybe just being too greedy!!!!!

I don't think we really need to consider Giroud, there has been no concrete info on him joining us has there? Plus Wenger would want to keep and he would be reluctant to leave in the first place.

i might be thinking a bit too fifa/pro evo - but lookman and as you say sandro are the only two fast players we have to my mind.

Ross, Rooney, Sigurdsson, klaassen don't see any of them as proper rapid.

Maybe just being too greedy!!!!!

I agree mate but as said, just depends what the style of player Koeman wants is.

We don't really have a player we can use as an attacking focal point, which Koeman has had at both Feyenoord and Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back