Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much smoke for there to be nothing in the Gylfi story, pretty nailed on IMO.

The next striker signing will be interesting, will it be Giroud or Dembele or will we get somebody completely leftfield that none of us expected.

As we also need cover on left, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a surprise like the kid from Nice - Malang Sarr who we have been linked with and rumoured to be negotiating a fee with his club, looks like he can play central or left back.

Robinson is highly rated within the club mate
Basing my view on 2 reserve games this season, he isn't anywhere near as good as Kenny as a full back. Looked better against Southampton because they seemed to not defend that side at all.

Kenny looked much more like a full back who could step up

..I read that RK had a telephone conversation with Giroud and the player told him he wanted to wait until August to assess the comings and goings at Arsenal. Saying that, it appears Arsenal are more than happy to offload so that should send him some sort of message.

Sounds a bit odd, and if true it would mean Arsenal have given permission- which basically means he's gone mate

..I read that RK had a telephone conversation with Giroud and the player told him he wanted to wait until August to assess the comings and goings at Arsenal. Saying that, it appears Arsenal are more than happy to offload so that should send him some sort of message.
Arsenal have probably spent up and that will be that from them, no CL will cost them a lot, plus Sanchez is off to City from the look of it

Too much smoke for there to be nothing in the Gylfi story, pretty nailed on IMO.

The next striker signing will be interesting, will it be Giroud or Dembele or will we get somebody completely leftfield that none of us expected.

As we also need cover on left, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a surprise like the kid from Nice - Malang Sarr who we have been linked with and rumoured to be negotiating a fee with his club, looks like he can play central or left back.

So you won't be surprised about a surprise signing. How about our non surprise signings - how will you feel about those?

Basing my view on 2 reserve games this season, he isn't anywhere near as good as Kenny as a full back. Looked better against Southampton because they seemed to not defend that side at all.

Kenny looked much more like a full back who could step up

Fair enough mate, never seen the lad play myself, just heard some positive reports about him

Arsenal don't need to sell and will try to rinse us for Giroud for about 30m,

no chance would i pay that for a tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back