Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he comes back to any level Bolasie has pace...of the headless chicken variety maybe but we keep forgetting him(myself included).

Exactly.

Our front line is already taking shape:

Sandro
Rooney
Lookman
Mirallas
DCL
Bolasie*
Barkley (may be leaving) - possibly Sigurdsson

One more and we'll be looking very strong.

Northcroft saying we matched United's wage offer to Keane, and that United still wanted Keane even after signing Lindelof.

Isn't Northcroft pretty well in with untied as well?

So basically some say we signed players no one else wanted.

Meanwhile, Pickford was on the radar for all the top English sides, Klassen had interest from Roma for several seasons, Sandro was all but signed by Athletico before signing for us, and had late interest from a host of top sides including Dortmund, the young lad from Belgium had actually undergone a medical with PSG before deciding to join us instead, United wanted Keane, Spurs are interested in Sigurddson, Rooney - the odd one out as he made it clear he'd only rejoin Everton.

and if Giroud joins he would have turned down several top french clubs and a squad role at Arsenal to join us...

Seems the people selling the club to players are doing a much better job this season.

Roll on VVD ;)

Isn't Northcroft pretty well in with untied as well?

So basically some say we signed players no one else wanted.

Meanwhile, Pickford was on the radar for all the top English sides, Klassen had interest from Roma for several seasons, Sandro was all but signed by Athletico before signing for us, and had late interest from a host of top sides including Dortmund, the young lad from Belgium had actually undergone a medical with PSG before deciding to join us instead, United wanted Keane, Spurs are interested in Sigurddson, Rooney - the odd one out as he made it clear he'd only rejoin Everton.

and if Giroud joins he would have turned down several top french clubs and a squad role at Arsenal to join us...

Seems the people selling the club to players are doing a much better job this season.

Roll on VVD ;)

Northcroft knows his stuff mate. The Times (always does really) has got a brilliant Sport section at the moment, and Northcroft and Joyce are both based in the north-west, so when they say something, you can be sure it's reliable.

No I added a link at the bottom and here's another one, he is talking to a club and it could be us. This kind of post helps a summer transfer window thread. It could well be us. Reading is hard I know but give it a go instead of posting constant drivel. Try to think about posting something which adds to conversation. Not things like 'ffs' and such, it's tiresome.

http://www.ad.nl/transfer-talk/riedewald-op-weg-naar-een-heel-mooie-club~a9fdba8c/

Hey you post what you want touchdown lad, I will post what I want.

Boss sources you tho.

Batshuayi, I demand Batshuayi!

He would be my choice too. We don't seem to have been linked really though. Relations between us and Chelsea are probably really low too. You would think that wouldn't matter if we were interested, but football isn't as clear cut as that.

Exactly.

Our front line is already taking shape:

Sandro
Rooney
Lookman
Mirallas
DCL
Bolasie*
Barkley (may be leaving) - possibly Sigurdsson

One more and we'll be looking very strong.
Who will that one more be, At the moment Giroud looks the best bet as he has prem experience, perhaps King might be a good shout to. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

Wtf aubameyang to milan???? We should be all over that
tenor.gif

No seriously tho, would love him here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back