Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
How times change

Attachments

• IMG_1901.webp
    IMG_1901.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 232
Davies is not a wing or a back never mind a wing back. If we go 3 at the back we are in even more desperate need in those positions.

He played Davies there in that role in pre season. He obviously has plans for him there. he is mobile, can put a tackle in and crosses pretty well, he would be fine there but I dont think he would be a proper wing back, the wide forwards would be doing the wing stuff. Will be interesting to see how we line up.

He played Davies there in that role in pre season. He obviously has plans for him there. he is mobile, can put a tackle in and crosses pretty well, he would be fine there but I dont think he would be a proper wing back, the wide forwards would be doing the wing stuff. Will be interesting to see how we line up.

I like that idea . I just can't see how Tom is going to get into the team and that bothers me because of what he achieved last season and can still achieve if had keeps getting minutes . As I have said in other threads , I rate Besic but as things look at the moment he won't even make the bench if by some miracle he stays fit.

Do you think he rates McCarthy over Besic ?

These are wonderful things to worry about. Midfield is utterly stacked .

I like that idea . I just can't see how Tom is going to get into the team and that bothers me because of what he achieved last season and can still achieve if had keeps getting minutes . As I have said in other threads , I rate Besic but as things look at the moment he won't even make the bench if by some miracle he stays fit.

Do you think he rates McCarthy over Besic ?

These are wonderful things to worry about. Midfield is utterly stacked .

I have said this loads but I think Koeman really likes Besic, goes on about him all the time and it would not surprise me in the slightest to see him involved in a more defensive role as part of a 3 man defence.

I think he has had enough of McCarthy. Another one he rates but he doesn't seem to want to help himself.

I like Davies a lot, as we all do, one thing worth thinking of though is that if he can not get game time then maybe he is not as good as we think he is? I think he will be fine and get his games because he is good enough.

View attachment 38623

A mate of mine who sort of has connections at the club sent me this on Thursday. I thought it was s***e but since then Rooney's signed, there's conference today, our away kits being unveiled and Swansea want £50 mil for Sigurdsson.

Rooney has been reviled by blues for a long time, but we've mostly forgiven him now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back