Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, seen Schalke in the flesh a couple of times in the last couple of year

Meyer is a lovely little player, but he creates and scores very little
Neither did Piennar mate. He used to assist the assister. But he's the type of player we don't have in the squad at the moment.

Don't know much about this Meyer guy but if he is this type of player I'd be all over it if the price is right. Anybody who has managed to get caps for Germany in recent years must be half decent. Except Can of course whose utter dog turd.:)

Bayern could sign him for €35.2m. at the end of the two years as well.

We sign to sign Gylfi for how much?!?

I have a certain fondness for Carroll. Closest thing in the modern era I've seen to Dunc. Can be unplayable in the air plus a lot better with his feet than given credit for.

Not with his injury record though. Not in a million years.
Ive thought the same. If it wasn't for the injury record he would be almost perfect for how Koeman wants to play. Good with holding up the ball, almost unplayable in the air and sizable.

With the injury record tho? Not a chance.

Yeah, seen Schalke in the flesh a couple of times in the last couple of years

Meyer is a lovely little player, but he creates and scores very little

Yeah. He does have skills no doubt. But he seems more of a "sunshine player", only giving it a go when he feels it. Coach Weinzierl changed tactics a lot from week to week. Sometimes he used Meyer as a "10" so to say, sometimes in left midfield, sometimes central next to either Stambouli, Bentaleb or Goretzka. Mind you, I really like Schalke. Just don't think he could help Everton in any way if he doesn't step up this season. Lots of lackluster performances.

It feels to me that the Premier League is closing ranks. They are nervous of our recent transfer dealings. First Swansea put a price on Gylfi which is a strong hands off message and now Wenger has said Giroud cannot leave. Interesting. Swansea want to stay in teh league and Arsenal do not want to strengthen an emerging competitor.

Will be interesting to see what we do next. Abroad or push hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back