Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost his place to Neil Taylor this season

He had also lost his place under Di Matteo, before he was sacked

Bit of an alarm bell there
Think there is a player in him, a better footballer than Martina. Just because DiMatteo didn't rate him it doesn't have to mean he's rubbish.

I think you might actually be insane. We brought in 8 new players since January (7 of which will be in the match day squad and likely to be starters), we have sold one starter (albeit an important one). There is no point splashing cash around just for the sake of it like some sort of football brewster's millions on players that we don't really want or need or chasing players that don't want to come to us. We will add a few more players before the end of the window and we will have the strongest and most balanced squad that we have had in years. Whether it gels is another matter but that is always uncertain when you buy a lot of players. We have conducted our business extremely well this summer, bought players with the right profile/potential for were we are at the moment. Absolutely no need to criticise. It took City a bit of time to attract top class talent and we don't have anywhere near the money that they do. We are doing it more like the tottenham way.
I love the way this net spend argument is not being dragged back to last season.

Oh dear.

how about spending all the Lukaku money, on one single striker.

I have absolutely no idea who, but just a thourght.

It would be more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back