Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So online transfer market still has Giroud signing by Sunday??? It is apparently a there is a required caveat of Sanchez signing an extension in his contract.....seems unlikely to me given Arsens comments but saying you "want" someone to stay is a world away from "will" maybe just maybe this will still happen?

Belotti is impossible I reckon. Lukaku signing for utd means Chelsea will go all out for belotti.

We're left with Icardi or morata if we're talking about big signing.

Stop this Carroll nonsense. I'll burn myself to death if we sign him.
God no I haven't seen Carroll mentioned anywhere; surely that's a wind up!?

Not a great deal of imagination being shown in some of these latest targets of rumours are to be believed. Looks like we are going to end up paying well over the odds for players proven to not be good enough for the top 6. Would rather we take more of a punt on on players with further room for improvement
That Walsh fella must be bursting his testicles laughing reading this.
Do you think we paid big money to get him and pay him a big salary so we can sign Benteke for 50 m
I can almost guarantee you him and Ronnie have a list of players for every position and I'd be amazed if Benteke at 50 m is anywhere near the top of any of those lists.
Have faith lads.
Ronnie and Walsh have signed some good players for the first 11 and some for the future , they won't fail us.
Look at the dross Bobby signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back