Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think its more of a compliment to Kenny that he is signing this lad on a free. If he was worried about the position he would be after a top right back who could challenge Coleman who will be 30 when he returns from injury. Instead he is signing a low risk stop gap who will either provide cover or play in front of a young lad who has played 15 minutes for the first team and is bound to have ups and downs. Why should Davies at 20 have the responsibility of covering at right back when he could be playing centre mid or having a break from the team. Martina could help two lads development if you look at it from Koeman's perspective.

He's going to be out for 2 years with a broken leg? Are you sure about that one mate?

Not for debate chaps, if something on here causes such anxiety then it needs to stop. Back on topic please.
tumblr_inline_mquyscyGVa1qz4rgp.gif

Going to break protocol a little bit here; the Index will continue next week minus the bits I've been asked to not continue with.

I'm very grateful to @GrandOldTeam for defending the Index on Twitter and rightly flagging it as obvious satire. Other sites would have just been instant ban and removal of posts.

Let's all continue being Frandly and cry about us signing Cuco Martina

Going to break protocol a little bit here; the Index will continue next week minus the bits I've been asked to not continue with.

I'm very grateful to @GrandOldTeam for defending the Index on Twitter and rightly flagging it as obvious satire. Other sites would have just been instant ban and removal of posts.

Let's all continue being Frandly and cry about us signing Cuco Martina

Maybe you could rename it to the "Incorrect Transfer Informational Diagram"?

Bit less catchy, but it might also be less incendiary...

why we never hear about players from South American Leagues?

Strange, it is as if the outside of Europe does not exist.

Also for the sake, of not talking about Benteke, for the next six weeks. My brain will dry out.

Walsh get on it. I want fresh blood, in the transfer roumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back