Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute utter nonsense. The two teams who are actively looking for a striker.

Which striker is next on the list ?

If Everton sign Bony, that statement tells you we are seriously not ambitious, Lukwho was right to question it and we are content with battling for 7th; and by battling it will be.

Bony lol Jesus tonight

Spanish lad at Chelsea is azpicueta and plays left back mate. Moses is the rb. And bellerin was awful last season, including getting dogs abuse of your not for to wear the shirt at one game from the fans.
Isn't azpicueta actually a right back though but was played out of position?

Bony was quality at Swansea, beast of a player. If we can get him for around 15mill I'd be happy, would still need Giroud or another top striker to start every game, using Bony for rotation but I don't think he'll be game for that so this is probably all a load of gash speculation

I wouldn't disagree with what you are saying and I'd like Kenny to get a chance. But under 23 football to the premier league is a massive jump for a lad so young. I think Kenny could go out on loan to a championship club this season, if martina arrives as seems likely, Kenny won't sniff the first team. A year under his belt in the championship, would allow him to return next year and be back up to Coleman.
Kenny wont get a sniff if/when Martina arrives.? Thats absolute bollox mate.

Rubbish mate frankly, with no offence meant, Kenny is better right now than Martina ever will or has been, for positions we have loads of depth in yeah loans will be brilliant ways to get players minutes. But if Kenny is loaned its an utter joke - he's by a way the best and most ready of the younger lads, older now than holgate was last season when given starts at right back. A natural right back and every bit as good as players like chilwell and Tierney who none would bat an eyelid if we bought.

The lads excelled on loan already, captained a team to the under 23 title, been one of the best players in the euro winning England team, been englands best player the best rb in the comp and arguably the best player in the entire junior world cup. He's deemed not ready now then the manager has [Poor language removed] in his eyes.

As a interesting point, Martina played 25 games and 1700 minutes in this league with one assist.
Kenny 2 games, 70 minutes. The same number of assists.
I wanted to post something like that in response but cba.

Pennington could be off to Boro for the season according to the 4th official site. Be a good loan under Monk, they defended well last season before he was there and I'd expect him to keep that going. Plus a full season against some very good seasoned pros would do this lad the world of good he played like he was petrified when he got his chances last season and was found wanting because of it at the top level.

Pennington could be off to Boro for the season according to the 4th official site. Be a good loan under Monk, they defended well last season before he was there and I'd expect him to keep that going. Plus a full season against some very good seasoned pros would do this lad the world of good he played like he was petrified when he got his chances last season and was found wanting because of it at the top level.

in fairness mate, his first two games after recovering from a serious injury were against Liverpool and United, away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back