Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bluestevon is correct he does predominantly play at left full back for Chelsea, when they played four across the back. But he is a right back by trade and plays there for the national team with alba playing LB.
Expect him back in his natural position next season. Quality player him, he's like Llahm just a superbly gifted footballer who you'd want in your team every time.

All we know is he doesn't have a squad number and the most likely reason is that they plan to loan him out.
He does have a squad number, he's number 43.
I reckon Koeman will pick Kenny but wants backup in case he gets injured or isn't suitable in certain games.
He thinks Martina's a reliable back-up that he's worked with before.
Probably doesn't fancy Holgate as fullback.

When do Swansea travel to the US? Chances are Sigurdsson will be on the plane, but it'll be the biggest indicator yet that he's edging out the door if he isn't.

When do Swansea travel to the US? Chances are Sigurdsson will be on the plane, but it'll be the biggest indicator yet that he's edging out the door if he isn't.
Tomorrow allegedly. Unless there has been serious developments tonight with regard to the transfer, I think he'll still travel tomorrow.

Tomorrow allegedly. Unless there has been serious developments tonight with regard to the transfer, I think he'll still travel tomorrow.
I think Everton are just letting the Sigurdsson business play out until the '50m' talk has settled. Sigurdsson will make it known he wants to leave and Swansea will eventually grant his wish. The only thing that plane ride represents is whether the deal will be done sooner than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back