Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes here to provide cover, if Kenny and Connolly show enough in training and take their chance he will be sitting on the bench all season.

..the fact that Kenny or Connolly have not been given squad numbers could be telling. Managers will often play their recruits ahead of others I'm afraid, especially if they are on much bigger salaries. I might be wrong but I expect Martina will be at RB for the start of the Premier League season.

We have been linked with that Ajax left back. I guess that's all it is, as you would think Walsh would have remained behind if we are seriously interested in the lad. Palace are now the favourites in the media.

..not sure why he'd have been left behind. I'm not exactly sure of the process but I suspect RK and SW identify targets, perhaps make initial contact with agents but mostly leave it to others to get deals over the line.

Probably anything Walsh needs to do can be done on the end of a telephone. It's probably more important that he's with Koeman to discuss exactly where they are with numerous targets.

Bar bellerin and the Spanish lad at Chelsea (can't spell his name, but you know who I mean) I wouldn't swap him with any other full back.

Spanish lad at Chelsea is azpicueta and plays left back mate. Moses is the rb. And bellerin was awful last season, including getting dogs abuse of your not for to wear the shirt at one game from the fans.

..I wonder whether blokes in his situation lose their hunger to play after being on big bucks for 18 months or so doing nothing. Lots will depend on character.

He didn't exactly make a statement during his loan spell at Stoke where he managed a total of 10 games, says a lot about his character when he goes from 26 goals in 54 games for Swansea, to 6 goals in 36 games for City, to 2 goals in 10 games for Stoke.

Shame really as if he can manage 1 in 2 game goal ratio for Swansea there's obviously a good striker in him

He didn't exactly make a statement during his loan spell at Stoke where he managed a total of 10 games, says a lot about his character when he goes from 26 goals in 54 games for Swansea, to 6 goals in 36 games for City, to 2 goals in 10 games for Stoke.

Shame really as if he can manage 1 in 2 game goal ratio for Swansea there's obviously a good striker in him

...absolutely.

I rate Coleman but he falls asleep and lets people in behind him. We all know that plus even before his break his injury record wasn't great.

How long did Oviedo take? How long did it take Barkley to get back? Luke Shaw etc people are saying 6 months. That's incredibly short for a double leg break. I think he will miss most of the season.

I have no idea how good Kenny is and until we see him regularly no one does. It's one thing defending against youth players and reserves and another trying to stop Coutinho in the derby.

Mate honest question are you actually an evertonian?

The lad is a top prospect watched him a lot last season, can play inside forward and through the centre, big unit, with pace and technique, good finisher.

He's the type of very clever young signing Spurs would make, be a great addition.

Mate he's 25, hardly a young prospect is he?

Bp9XmcvCYAA9mCe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back