Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should be looking at Gibson and Chilwell. Gibson should be available at a similar price as Keane if not slightly cheaper. Chilwell would be a little bit harder to prize away. I also think we should not bother with Martina. Kenny, Connolly or Holgate will be fine until Coleman returns.

I also still want barkley here regardless of whether we sign sigurdsson or not. Dream big, but sig, Chilwell and Gibson. Keep Barkley. Sell mcCarthy is the business I want done.

If we cant get Chilwell. Go for andrew Robertson.

Chasing Mahrez is pointless. No way he's worth the £50M Leicester are demanding for him. He wants out and they missed the boat on cashing in on him when he had some value last summer. He'll go for £30M on the last day of the season to Stoke or West Ham.

Anyone get onto the David James interview floating about at he minute? He reckons we lied to potential signings by not letting him know we were selling Lukaku. Utter clown that lad, remember him saying we would finish 17th in Martinez' first year.

Imagine asking for the opinion of a multi millionaire footballer who had to declare themselves bankrupt.

An empty ended balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back