Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
But with the greatest respect we are still above your level.
Welsh teams shouldn't even be playing in the English leagues anyway, so as for levels they should just appreciate the fact that we have even offered them 40 million. Who are Swansea anyway, the only thing they are known for is the DVLA @pointless club :bye:

Not saying this is the case (don't want the argument) but If we are sell to buy and Barkley and McGeady will be used for Sigurdsson then it really isn't the best use of funds.

Two decent FBs and another CB will win us far more points than another attacking CM.

Coleman wasn't injured. Baines was a year younger. Jags and Williams also both a year younger. Funes Mori wasn't injured.

Plus it wasn't decent. When teams applied any pressure it folded but our midfield was very good and stopped our defence from being exposed. It's probably why our record against the top teams was so poor. People have formations without either Gueye or Davies. Our midfield won't be the same next year.

If Sigurdsson comes in for 40...

Barkley 35mil
McCarthy 20mil
Niasse 5mil

60mil there already.

I think we will be 'breaking even' with pending sales and Sigurdsson + Giroud (if we do land him for example) give or take a few mil.

Then I have a feeling that Koeman will have taken a look at the defenders over preseason and bring in a top notch centre back and a left back. I think he wants to give them all a chance first.

Barkley 35mil
McCarthy 20mil
Niasse 5mil

60mil there already.

I think we will be 'breaking even' with pending sales and Sigurdsson + Giroud (if we do land him for example) give or take a few mil.

Then I have a feeling that Koeman will have taken a look at the defenders over preseason and bring in a top notch centre back and a left back. I think he wants to give them all a chance first.

And £20M-15M for Besic.
Getting rid of him would free up a Hospital bed and help reduce the strain on the NHS.

"His agent is going to England next week," the president explained.

"If we are able to ensure that he rescinds [his contract] then my intention if for him to come here.

"It makes me excited that he could return.

"He was here for the promotion playoffs and I invited him to the presidential box.

"He told me he wanted to leave Liverpool."

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/07/13/5967a276468aeb4d348b4614.html

Getafe president talking about Joel.

Goodbye, sweet prince.

Rescinds the contract?

Barkley 35mil
McCarthy 20mil
Niasse 5mil

60mil there already.

I think we will spend more or less what we bring in. Maybe a little more but right back is more important. At least we have a player who is a decent LB and two decent CBs. Right now we can't even field a proper starting RB unless this kid who didn't get a chance last season is brilliant.

I think we should be looking at Gibson and Chilwell. Gibson should be available at a similar price as Keane if not slightly cheaper. Chilwell would be a little bit harder to prize away. I also think we should not bother with Martina. Kenny, Connolly or Holgate will be fine until Coleman returns.

I also still want barkley here regardless of whether we sign sigurdsson or not. Dream big, but sig, Chilwell and Gibson. Keep Barkley. Sell mcCarthy is the business I want done.

If we cant get Chilwell. Go for andrew Robertson.

"fine" is not enough though, We could lose games on the back of not having a decent enough,experienced RB

Everton are closing in on Newcastle starlet Lewis Gibson.

Sportsmail understands discussions between both clubs are at an advanced stage.

The Toffees hope to have a deal agreed before the start of next week.

The 16-year-old is viewed as one of the brightest young talents in the country and his exit would come as a blow to the Magpies.

Indeed, the capture of Gibson would come as a huge victory for Everton's head of recruitment Steve Walsh, with all of England's top clubs tracking the left sided defender.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...astle-starlet-Lewis-Gibson.html#ixzz4mp9kw4tV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back