Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.webp Call this a boss transfer window, that's a boss window

SSN: Martins Indi off to Palace.

Hmm saw that. Wonder if Riedewald isn't happening anymore now? With Martins-Indi they wouldn't need another left sided CB and especially not when they have Delaney aswell, and their quite stocked up with players that can play LB (van Aanholt, Schlupp & Pape Souare) aswell...

I don't think we will need that type of striker mate, I think we need someone who can hold the ball up and bring the others buzzing around him into play.

Just my opinion though mate

Totally agree. Sandro is the pacey striker that can play on the shoulder and poach so we wouldn't need Hernandez. Rooney is more of a 10 type CF these days that drops in the pockets and wants to get involved and I think Koeman wants a target man, that glue up top that makes the ball stick and who can bring our attacking players into play in the right areas of the final third.

Koeman saying maybe 1 or 2 signings more, Will be a bitter end if that's Cuco and a 50mil Sigurdsson

It'll be besides Martina that, so Martina and another 2. But IF Funes Mori is as bad as some fear, then we could look to defensive additions. Riedewald would be ideal where he can play left CB and LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back