Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a point for @d4kyxx and other net spend doom and gloomers...

After looking at who we have brought in how can you not say that is a statement of intent?

Future England #1 GK who's distribution of the ball is the best we will have seen at Everton in a long time

Not 1 but 2 Captains of Europa League finalists... one being the greatest striker England has produced in generations

One of the CLEAR epl standout CB's formally of United and Very highly regarded also potentially could lead Englands defence in the near future

A player who made as much noise coming out of Barcelona's La Masia as Lionel Messi and could comfortably be rotating in the current Barcelona squad who moved on from Hunger and Desire to be the best and lit up La Liga for Malaga ffs

I do not know much about Onyekuru but with the hype and how that transfer transpired he excites me also...

With MORE to come in the likes of Siggurdsson Giroud or similar elk striker and a defender

This Everton is the most exciting I have seen in decades... and on paper more than capable of taking down the Europa League

If we break dead even on spend....we could do it all again in January then again next summer

Or stuff it because @d4kyxx cannot see change and seemingly is taking a whooping in banter from some kopites... lets throw $100m and lets say another $100m in wages at Mauro Icardi hope he works and not have the ability to make major moves until another major investmebt comes in...

We are going to be dominating windows for the next couple of years i feel through sensible business

I'm watching the concacaf gold cup match between Mexico and Curaçao. Mexico has just won 2-0; however the interesting bit is that during the match, after the Curaçao keeper had made a spectacular save, the commentator mentioned that he was a player of interest for Everton.

His name is Moon and he currently plays for Vittesse in Belgium, so it's not so far fetched. He was the outstanding player for Curaçao.

I'm watching the concacaf gold cup match between Mexico and Curaçao. Mexico has just won 2-0; however the interesting bit is that during the match, after the Curaçao keeper had made a spectacular save, the commentator mentioned that he was a player of interest for Everton.

His name is Moon and he currently plays for Vittesse in Belgium, so it's not so far fetched. He was the outstanding player for Curaçao.

Room mate and Vitesse is in Holland. Hes been linked for a little bit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back