Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter madness isn't it. Because he's little and Argentinian that's it, world beater. Raheem Sterling gets ridiculed and he's miles better than him at everything.
He won West Ham's player of the season and got a call up to the Argentinian national team. He's clearly very good. I hate to say it but probably too good to be interested in joining us but that's a different argument.

Most of those appearances with Las Palmas were in the 2nd division.

These are his stats for top division football (if you call Belgium's league that).

2012–2014 Valencia 18 (2)
2013–2014Rayo Vallecano (loan) 26 (5)
2014–2015 Standard Liège 3 (0)
2015– Las Palmas 67 (17)

Does that look like the stats for a 27 year old who's worth close to 30m? And people laugh at me saying we should spend an extra 10m and get Lanzini.

So because he doesn't score as much as a striker he couldn't possibly be a good midfielder?

These are his stats for top division football (if you call Belgium's league that).

2015– Las Palmas 67 (17)

Does that look like the stats for a 27 year old who's worth close to 30m? And people laugh at me saying we should spend an extra 10m and get Lanzini.

Have you ever actually watched him play Adversus?

He won West Ham's player of the season and got a call up to the Argentinian national team. He's clearly very good. I hate to say it but probably too good to be interested in joining us but that's a different argument.

Funes Mori is in the Argentina team and he's laughable. Also West Ham's player of the season LOL. Who was second, Antonio? Enough said really.

2015– Las Palmas 67 (17)

Let's check Lanzini's as per transfermarkt shall we?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/man...n=&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=

Fluminense - 33 (3)
River Plate - 89 (13)
Al-Jazira - 25 (8)
West Ham - 70 (15)

2015– Las Palmas 67 (17)

Spanish second division isn't that bad mate. Also your leaving out cup data.

£40 million for Lanzini is an absolute rip off, I'd rather pay 50 for Siggs.

So because he doesn't score as much as a striker he couldn't possibly be a good midfielder?
Scoring stats can be overrated. Look at Sigurdsson's stats. Look great until you analyse them a bit more. Even Barkley's look good on paper until you realise literally everything went through him.

I'm just more worried that every time he has moved to a club away from Las Palmas it hasn't worked out.

Apart from that I can't remember seeing him. I have seen those two other players and would prefer them.

Scoff all you want fella, but in the last 25 years I've seen us win three major competitions. The list of people with more in that time frame is pretty bloody small.
The league cup is not a major trophy. Well done for winning the prem, was an amazing achievement. But I wasn't questioning your success, was more to do With Mahrez and there doesn't seem to be a a lot of clubs in for him

Spanish second division isn't that bad mate. Also your leaving out cup data.

£40 million for Lanzini is an absolute rip off, I'd rather pay 50 for Siggs.
Wasn't Deulofeu the 2nd top scorer at age 18 or something ridiculous when playing on the wing?

Cup data is irrelevant since it doesn't take into account the strength of the competition.

I'd rather pay 50m for Lanzini that either Sigurdsson or Viera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back