Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I empathize with @MACCA75 because I am itching for signings after getting a taste of quick business, and because bringing in our big signings early has real upside. But it is only July after all.

I think Viera and Sigurdsson might be a either or but not both

bit of a difference in transfer fees though. I suppose viera + bas dost equates to siggurdson + giroud, but i doubt there's any interest in viera. Maybe the source has heard we're in for a las palmas player and that's actually lemos (here's hoping).

Maybe.

But since Cross is currently on tour with Arsenal in Australia, wouldn't you think any breaking news exclusives from the Arsenal camp would come from him?

And since The Mirror have zero connections at Everton really...

Things about Grioud keep coming out whilst their away and not from John Cross, must be rubbish hey....

Passing - All decent, none of those regularly create good chances in the final third though
Pace - Lookman I rate but is one 19 year old sub. Sandro isn't that fast, Bolasie's leg fell off and in no world can we rely on him to come back fast (or even very good)

Not crying, just blindingly obvious (and big) holes in the squad
rooney is brilliant at passing. Sando is that fast. What do you want? Bob the pole running to the corner flag? Spurs' attack is slower than my gran

Think we've done some fantastic business so far, hope it'll continue til deadline day. I'd only start being concerned if we shipped out barkley as well as lukaku without anyone coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back