Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's say he would cost 27m or Gylfi is say 40m with add ons. Would it be better to pay the higher price for someone who has proved he can cut it in this league season in, season out or take a ount on this fella. This question is also for @BlueToff as @bicycleheader has said he would pick this fella if given the option if him and Gylfi

I'd take Gylfi, for that 'proven' reason and I think he'd suit Koeman's system more.

I do really like Viera, though, and if we definitely knew what is to happen with Ross, that may be different.

tbf they don't have the quickest team on paper, its just they have such a fluent style of play.

which is what we're trying to build with these fluid attackers imo, as well as having pacey wingers like bolasie, mirallas, lookman and onyekuru (lennon won't really feature too much in the future) as an alternative.

Think we've done some fantastic business so far, hope it'll continue til deadline day. I'd only start being concerned if we shipped out barkley as well as lukaku without anyone coming in
My nan is more of an ariel threat than spurs as well........l

dvUuUe9.gif

The link with Jonathan Viera is an interesting one, looks like Swansea are looking at him as a potential replacement for Sigurdsson but we've asked the price....clement will know his way around Spain based players so I'd imagine he's decent. I know nothing about him though, anyone saw him play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back