Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
right, so then. We tried to get kolasinic right at the start of the summer, would have been the first bit of business we would have done. Yet since then, nothing on the left back front. Do people think we just tried to get him because he was a great player available on a free, or will we revisit the left back option after we've got the striker and siggurdsson out of the way?

I presume it was fairly low on the priorities list, as it would have been for me tbh and we just tried kolasinic because we knew we couldn't wait on that one. But surely we'll get someone in, whether it be first choice or backup, all of possible cover options have been sent out on loan or are injured.

right, so then. We tried to get kolasinic right at the start of the summer, would have been the first bit of business we would have done. Yet since then, nothing on the left back front. Do people think we just tried to get him because he was a great player available on a free, or will we revisit the left back option after we've got the striker and siggurdsson out of the way?

I presume it was fairly low on the priorities list, as it would have been for me tbh and we just tried kolasinic because we knew we couldn't wait on that one. But surely we'll get someone in, whether it be first choice or backup, all of possible cover options have been sent out on loan or are injured.
What a signing kolasinic would have been. Despite all the big money signings, he would have been right up there with our best signings. Our loss, is very much arsenals gain.

My nan is more of an ariel threat than spurs as well........l

dvUuUe9.gif

Why isn't she signed yet, where's the lukaku money at Bill?

I wonder if this will be the squad we start the season with now. We've done some great business with the Rom money but it would be nice if we could sign some real quality before the end of August.

Unless he's biding his time for a Shaw or Bertrand to become available otherwise he will be looking for cheap or freebie cover. Saving the money for the playmaker and striker?Left back might be one of the big signings in Jan/ next summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back