Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keita Balde reports surfacing again, although he apparently jibbed us off earlier in the window. Can we just throw money at him? Probably the best player we've been linked to so far

Edit: actually can we just sign him and Emerson from Roma and sort out our left hand side for abar 8 years for ~£45m...why doesn't Walsh ever answer my emails about these things?

Keita Balde reports surfacing again, although he apparently jibbed us off earlier in the window. Can we just throw money at him? Probably the best player we've been linked to so far

Edit: actually can we just sign him and Emerson from Roma and sort out our left hand side for abar 8 years for ~£45m...why doesn't Walsh ever answer my emails about these things?
I read somewhere Balde was going to Inter.?

Well he took Valerons shirt for them. Granted he was old and slower but still classy and a legend, and well Viera stepped in and did himself proud.

He has a touch of Valeron to him and yeah Arteta. Very good range of passing and plays like he loves the game. I'd be on cloud nine if we signed him.

Do you think he can do it in a competition like the PL mate?

I remember him playing for Standard for a very short while. He didn't get a lot of playing time and he very quickly got transferred. One of the reasons why he couldn't impose himself seemed to be that he wasn't used to the harder style of football (tame compared to the premier league). He didn't seem to enjoy that (he scored against Feyenoord though in the EL). He also had difficulties living abroad.

Mind you haven't seen him since. What I have seen was very disappointing; especially since he was lauded as Standard's top-signing of that season.

The picture is an accurate depiction of his period at Standard.

1e299689372ba54d0d53993bc55f20f0-1437155874.jpg

Bit of a bell apparently, but meh. Seriously good.

Available on the cheap cos he's running down his contract. Reinvest the savings into a big wage package like we did with Sandro. It's easy this transfer lark.
I read recently that a key precondition for any Everton transfer target is "no bells/dickheads". I think it might have been Walsh who said it (in politer terms of course)

Available on the cheap cos he's running down his contract. Reinvest the savings into a big wage package like we did with Sandro. It's easy this transfer lark.
I read recently that a key precondition for any Everton transfer target is "no bells/dickheads". I think it might have been Walsh who said it (in politer terms of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back