Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renato Sanches the Portuguese James McCarthy. Will confirm I don't watch him week in week out but was useless last summer during the euros and every time I see him at Bayern he's on the bench then comes on for a 15 minute cameo and runs round like a headless chicken.

Renato Sanches the Portuguese James McCarthy. Will confirm I don't watch him week in week out but was useless last summer during the euros and every time I see him at Bayern he's on the bench then comes on for a 15 minute cameo and runs round like a headless chicken.
Reminds me more of the Portuguese Adama Traore.

But just like Traore there's clearly talent there.

If the rumour that Bayern Munich are trying to shift Renato Sanches is true then we need to be ALL over that!!!

Last thing I saw was Milan were trying to loan him, why not put our hat into the ring as well?

He might like his chances more here

Think they want shut because he is a total tit mate, swerve completely

Will end up with a career like Drenthe

One thing that is interesting to see is that the Media have gone back to 'plucky little everton mode'. We are now being linked with players who are not of the standing required to make it a top 7. This is just horse shine.

Today's laughable link is ...... Steven Caulker.

Total rubbish. Whilst we cannot expect to compete at the very top level right now (Aguro etc) we should be able to attract the very best players from those teams that are in the batch below us, or pick up fringe / unsettled players from those teams above us. Swansea will have to fight hard to keep Iceland. Links to Arsenal players make sense.

The Media love us being also rans. I would be great to pick up 2 or 3 real good signings before the window closes. Iceland, Giroud and a quality CB would do me.

Then watch us me Media Mogul. Watch us start to bridge the gap. Watch us progress. You will hate it.
Sure that's the reason.

He's, what, 19 though?

He may still mature

Seen way more players who where tits at 18-19 just become older tits as they go through life mate, very few change the character that much.

IF he is getting bombed out of Bayern and they actively have been hawking him around to get takers then it's a huge red flag, as is Mourinho not even going near him now after supposedly being pissed off United didn't get him last year before he joined

Milan are just signing any player with a decent 'name' some are good obviously, others are just name signings

He's, what, 19 though?

He may still mature

Seen way more players who where tits at 18-19 just become older tits as they go through life mate, very few change the character that much.

IF he is getting bombed out of Bayern and they actively have been hawking him around to get takers then it's a huge red flag, as is Mourinho not even going near him now after supposedly being pissed off United didn't get him last year before he joined

Milan are just signing any player with a decent 'name' some are good obviously, others are just name signings

Sure that's the reason.

Breastfeeding+small+should+be+ok+nothing+to+flag+small_cf6800_4970901.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back