Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's based on him being a good player. Don't think a bad player has ever won POTY tbh. Last season was probably more his usual level as it was for the whole Leicester side, but he was still decent.
Don't see him as a Koeman type though.

He and the rest of the Vardy boys went above and beyond, Wes Morgan played like Baresi, of course hes a very talented player, but hes had his fame, hes peaked, now he just wants a move where he will earn massive money and phone it in.

We need hungry players, players with something to prove, players who want to win!

I doubt Chelsea would want to do any business with us, but if Batshuayi was available i'd hope we'd be looking at that. Looking sharp in their game against Arsenal.

He and the rest of the Vardy boys went above and beyond, Wes Morgan played like Baresi, of course hes a very talented player, but hes had his fame, hes peaked, now he just wants a move where he will earn massive money and phone it in.

We need hungry players, players with something to prove, players who want to win!

So he's not utter plop.

Anyway, Gylfi, Giroud and a left sided centre half who can play full back.

He wouldn't start in our first 11 or in any of the other 3 but we would obviously be his best chance of first team football in the future.
However money talks and we are not going to give an 18 yrs old half the money Chelsea or Manure will

We just offered henry more than PSG :)

WTF are we discussing Baines in the transfer thread.Can't that be done in the Baines thread FFS.

Because we're talking about the possibility of TRANSFERING a left back in to replace/compete with Baines. Got it? That's how a forum works. I bet all the tins in your cupboard are in order......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back