Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a lot of hull last season. Mainly to see how niasse was getting on. Strangely their games didn't clash with ours too many times.

This fella is rotten. Typical head down, run as fast as you can and then just swing at the and ball in hope type of winger. Not to mention how ridiculously one footed he is. He is no where near even the Everton of last year level let alone where we are looking to get to.
Rather we go back in for Arnautovic.

He knows he'll start kicking up a stink and is keeping him onside.

That seems obvious to me...as much as his diminishing powers are obvious.
So because he was one of the first to realise that Roberto hadn't got a fookin clue what he was doing and called him out on it , he would do the same to Koeman a European Cup winner.

No mate. Read Klopp's words carefully: he states that Milner can play in many positions and that Moreno had a good pre-season.

He knows they are not best served there at LB before this summer and he's just paid £10M to strengthen it not to pay for a bench warmer.

He'll establish himself as first choice LB by the season's end is my guess.
I'm convinced if he would've signed for us you'd be complaining we'd just signed a defender who played for the team with the worst defensive record in the league and Koeman didn't have a clue, etc.

He's good enough for a team with EL ambitions.

...perhaps that is us after all?
I think he's good enough to help us beat any team in the prem to be honest. I'm not worried about any players he comes up against. Was you at Chelsea last season, I know we lost but Pedro who's one of the best players in the league gave up against him switched sides and scored a corker.

Gibbs is available for £15 mil apparently he's better than Robertson.

I think he's good enough to help us beat any team in the prem to be honest. I'm not worried about any players he comes up against. Was you at Chelsea last season, I know we lost but Pedro who's one of the best players in the league gave up against him switched sides and scored a corker.

Oh good God.

Noooooooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back