Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the Express earlier with the article about our transfer pursuits having an eye catching point:

Sigurdsson is unlikely to be the last of the new arrivals at Everton with Koeman keen on a move for Fiorentina hat man Nikola Kalinic.

The Croatian international, 29, spent two seasons at Blackburn Rovers is rated at around £22.5 million by Fiorentina who are resigned to selling him.

I think it would be ace to have a striker who takes to the pitch wearing various head attire. A diving header in a Federer or a spectacular bicycle kick in a fine Top hat would be superb.

Sign him up Everton.
You would think that that Milner bloke across the park should wear a hat...

Kenny played for the U23s so he couldn't play against Stoke. Martina is not up to our level, and I think RK is starting to recognize this, so he tries DCL- thinking it can't be worse than Martina.

Basically an all or nothing gamble.
I understand that DCL played as a wing back, but he was REALLY an outside target guy playing in an advanced position. Bad idea regardless, but the formation was very unbalanced.

To add to Stevons reply, I wouldn't play a forward as a wingback, I also wouldn't attempt to shoehorn all my new signings into a team and, most importantly I wouldn't sign an inferior teams badly gash 3rd choice right back over two of Englands most promising right backs.

You know, obvious stuff.

As for 'the gaffer' knowing a lot about defenders and defensive tactics as a former defender...that's simply not true and has been shown to be the case that even interpreters like Mourinho can know far more than managers.

It's funny you mention 'an agenda' when the only person with an agenda here is YOU who doesn't want Jonjoe Kenny to see game time and when he does you'd be happy to see him play badly as you insinuate to be able to point fingers at EVERTONIANS>

Interestingly a lot of Americans liked your post....a nation whose main sport doesn't have a proper youth system.
College football is the largest sport in the United States.

I understand that DCL played as a wing back, but he was REALLY an outside target guy playing in an advanced position. Bad idea regardless, but the formation was very unbalanced.

Oh I agree with you. I'm just saying that it's not only Zat who thinks Martina isn't good enough. RK is starting to come to terms with it too.

Although he has a fine cross on him Martina.

Kenny played for the U23s so he couldn't play against Stoke. And as @Jayhow15 says he is not ready according to RK.

However, I think RK trying out a striker in DCL at wingback shows that he too knows that Martina is not up to par.

I think the consensus would be

DCL
Kenny
Davies
Holgate
and a ball boy or 3

are all better options than Cuco. Thing is Koeman is his former manager and Erwin his former coach so they knew his capabilities....

You would think that that Milner bloke across the park should wear a hat...

That's made for innuendos

It was 'odd' + why play Klaassen rather than Davies? Why Mirallas not Lookman?

Some odd things there....are they messages upstairs?

Oh I agree with you. I'm just saying that it's not only Zat who thinks Martina isn't good enough. RK is starting to come to terms with it too.

Although he has a fine cross on him Martina.

Again though, Koeman managed him at Southampton and Erwin has coached him for ages...they knew his capabilities and we already have several better players.

He's like one of these blokes on youtube with fancy skills...but worse.

HAHahahahhahaha

Zat mate. Stop yeah.

2 championship belts out of 5

Lukaku bagging two goals for man u. Got a horrible feeling that piece of transfer business may be the worst of this year and come back to haunt us. We should have sold him at a knock down price abroad even if it cost us cash or at least insisted on at least a full 100m rather than cave in for less.

Westham fans must hate him lol

I think the consensus would be

DCL
Kenny
Davies
Holgate
and a ball boy or 3

are all better options than Cuco. Thing is Koeman is his former manager and Erwin his former coach so they knew his capabilities....

That's made for innuendos

It was 'odd' + why play Klaassen rather than Davies? Why Mirallas not Lookman?

Some odd things there....are they messages upstairs?

Again though, Koeman managed him at Southampton and Erwin has coached him for ages...they knew his capabilities and we already have several better players.

He's like one of these blokes on youtube with fancy skills...but worse.

2 championship belts out of 5
Zat my friend, you are positively inspired this evening. Loving your work...

Lukaku bagging two goals for man u. Got a horrible feeling that piece of transfer business may be the worst of this year and come back to haunt us. We should have sold him at a knock down price abroad even if it cost us cash or at least insisted on at least a full 100m rather than cave in for less.

He'll be an absolute beast for them this season and probably win them the league. And yes, if we were serious about competing with Utd we should never have sold him to them. Don't think we are though. Still plucky little Everton unless we properly invest some money on high caliber players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back