Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno how to embed tweets without all the code surrounding it (help us out if you can) but Kalinic has supposedly turned us down cos he wants AC. Is this old news? Been out all day like.

About time!!!

The cynic in me thinks that this is only coming into force due to the poor loveable reds being very unsettled.

This could be bad news

Firstly you can still have players sold after the deadline in august but can't replace them?

Second what happens in a World Cup year/euros year when players are away all summer plus their own holiday. It would be very difficult to get deals done before august 1st

For what it's worth mate, I've heard that McCarthy to Newcastle is a done deal. Barry to West Brom is also to be done by the end of the week.

We're also going to be looking at Dzeko again if Giroud/Kalinic doesn't materialise.

Haven't heard anything on Dendoncker but that would be an ideal signing to replace the two outgoings from midfield.
If we sell both those two, as much as I like Dendoncker, how nice would it be to take that cash and put it towards VVD? If he'd come of course. Or at least a ball winning and playing CB like Lemos?

I see next years window may shut before the season starts.

Good.

I'm sick of hearing the names Van Dijk and Siggurdson.
Would you be sick if them if they were on the back of an Everton shirt? That would probably change your mind a wee bit, although VVD is a long shot at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back