Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been absolutely no high quality Weaseling on here or on Twitter recently.

DISGUSTING

For what it's worth mate, I've heard that McCarthy to Newcastle is a done deal. Barry to West Brom is also to be done by the end of the week.

We're also going to be looking at Dzeko again if Giroud/Kalinic doesn't materialise.

Haven't heard anything on Dendoncker but that would be an ideal signing to replace the two outgoings from midfield.

For what it's worth mate, I've heard that McCarthy to Newcastle is a done deal. Barry to West Brom is also to be done by the end of the week.

We're also going to be looking at Dzeko again if Giroud/Kalinic doesn't materialise.

Haven't heard anything on Dendoncker but that would be an ideal signing to replace the two outgoings from midfield.

This is all good stuff and I thank you DecoFrandel for placating me with this.

I suppose I could pick up a living crushing otters *sigh*

Ive always treated your every word with the utmost honesty Van Frandelbach.

Thank you MorgsFrandel

I have been coming in here, looking at the Weasel Hunters and their keen work but even these great guys, they've not been sniffing the scent of real Weaseling

The Everton Twitter Weasels, they've scurried off, now they are pretending to be fans of Wayne again when all summer they made bad talk about him. I hope they can sleep at night (these days at least).

Those halcyon days in July and June, ooooooooh where have they gone?

Thank you MorgsFrandel

I have been coming in here, looking at the Weasel Hunters and their keen work but even these great guys, they've not been sniffing the scent of real Weaseling

The Everton Twitter Weasels, they've scurried off, now they are pretending to be fans of Wayne again when all summer they made bad talk about him. I hope they can sleep at night (these days at least).

Those halcyon days in July and June, ooooooooh where have they gone?

Iceland exposed them all for the vermin they are.

The days of Everton ITKs are over forever, we won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back