Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these reliable?

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nie...l-naar-everton-mauricio-staat-op-de-radar?amp

Leander Dendoncker has been in the interest of several clubs for longer, but the defensive midfielder is expensive.Anderlecht printed a huge price tag on his name, which he wanted to try to connect him to purple-white.

For the time being, Dendoncker continues to hope for a bid from Everton ,according to Het Nieuwsblad , because the Koeman team seems to be the ideal step towards the absolute world summit. The Premier League is Dendoncker's dreamed competition.

Anderlecht did not receive an official bid from The Toffees, but would like to prepare for a possible case scenario. To this end, it is already looking forward to any plan B. According to the Russian press, Mauricio (ex-Zenit St. Petersburg) would be on the radar.
We do have good relations with Anderlecht. If it's a bit more than paper talk then I guess we'd be a good shout for the kid. Only if we can move some of our dead wood midfielders on though. McCarthy for an absolute start.

Agree - haven't flattered when playing alongside each other.

Competition is good though, would be happy with them 3 vying over the CM positions.
It's strange they seemed to work well as a pair last season (especially at home) but this season they don't seem on the same wavelength. Schnerderlin in particular has been poor.

Been absolutely no high quality Weaseling on here or on Twitter recently.

DISGUSTING
Plenty of time mate. I think we've had a small hiatus and are now building towards some massive finale. I expect points to double in the final days. (If not I'll make summat up, just for you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back