Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, just came on to ask if anyone thought this was a good idea.
Makes sense to me, even a season long loan till he can go back to Madrid.
I'd ask a mate who can drive to go pick him up tbh. He's utter quality and he's got that nasty streak that all winners have. If it's just from Mr Joseph Barton then there's nothing in it, unless he's heard something on the grapevine. Costa could do a lot worse for the next 5 months or so.

Costa done an interview saying he was willing to lose his wages every week and stay at home in Brazil until a move to Atletico is agreed. He's not coming here.

Koeman and Walsh have both described how character and personality are a big aspect of potential recruitment. I would say Costa is the exact opposite type of player they'd want.

I hope at least. I don't want him anywhere near our club given some of his more than strange behavior.
He's a winner though mate. Nasty, ugly little git, but by God he's good and if he's gonna be sitting out for 5 months then why the hell not. I'd have him tomorrow.

Are these reliable?

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nie...l-naar-everton-mauricio-staat-op-de-radar?amp

Leander Dendoncker has been in the interest of several clubs for longer, but the defensive midfielder is expensive.Anderlecht printed a huge price tag on his name, which he wanted to try to connect him to purple-white.

For the time being, Dendoncker continues to hope for a bid from Everton ,according to Het Nieuwsblad , because the Koeman team seems to be the ideal step towards the absolute world summit. The Premier League is Dendoncker's dreamed competition.

Anderlecht did not receive an official bid from The Toffees, but would like to prepare for a possible case scenario. To this end, it is already looking forward to any plan B. According to the Russian press, Mauricio (ex-Zenit St. Petersburg) would be on the radar.

Well the source where they got it from (Nieuwsblad) is the one I got it from, I read it in a paper copy though. They get some things right from time to time, like the Onyekuru loan deal; mind you they do also get it wrong from time to time.

Getting in Dendoncker would allow us to play Schneiderlin in a more freer role in midfield to play box to box and influence games further forward. I like Schneiderlin but I really don't see him as a genuine holding midfielder that wants to just sit and screen the back four and break things up. I think it also wastes his really good passing range that he as and that would be best put to use further forward imo.
Do you think dendoncker starts then & its Schneiderlin or gueye? Personally think the jury's out on them playing together the balance doesn't seem right

ive noticed he does this ALOT in crossing positions, what is that about?
He has nobody to cross to. All of our forwards drop deep or drift wide. He's clearly declined as a footballer but crossing from deep or crossing on the break is essentially pointless at the moment. Only crosses like the one from DCL at the weekend where we have midfielders piling up ahead of the forwards have any point in our current system and with our current personnel.

He's a winner though mate. Nasty, ugly little git, but by God he's good and if he's gonna be sitting out for 5 months then why the hell not. I'd have him tomorrow.
Well I would say dressing room cohesion would go out the door and we'd quadruple our spend on training equipment given his inexplicably destructive nature towards it. Also it would be a stop gap and if he decided to throw a temper tantrum and demand a move we'd be left in the lurch.

Are these reliable?

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nie...l-naar-everton-mauricio-staat-op-de-radar?amp

Leander Dendoncker has been in the interest of several clubs for longer, but the defensive midfielder is expensive.Anderlecht printed a huge price tag on his name, which he wanted to try to connect him to purple-white.

For the time being, Dendoncker continues to hope for a bid from Everton ,according to Het Nieuwsblad , because the Koeman team seems to be the ideal step towards the absolute world summit. The Premier League is Dendoncker's dreamed competition.

Anderlecht did not receive an official bid from The Toffees, but would like to prepare for a possible case scenario. To this end, it is already looking forward to any plan B. According to the Russian press, Mauricio (ex-Zenit St. Petersburg) would be on the radar.
Now that would be some signing. Trade in Barry and McCarthy and get this lad in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back