Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is strange:

A newspaper is reporting that Dendoncker wants to go to Everton. In place of him they'd buy Maurício José da Silveira Júnior (had to google him; he plays for Zenit).

Let's assume it's just a rumour; unless Koeman wants to stack CM's.
Perhaps Barry has indicated he wants to move to West Brom & McCarthy is a goner. I'd risk it what I've seen of dendoncker he looks excellent

A dream would be him Davidson Sanchez & dolberg mixed in with our own youth

Really need to stop bringing up Blackburn with Kalinic. Does the same apply to Modeste? Materazzi? Falcao? Borja Valero?

Exactly mate, N'Zonzi was there around about the same time, would they all say he was crap based on his Blackburn days or since then has he kicked on and turned out a really good player?!

Kalinic is a different players these days, much improved.

Would you take Dzeko? Or Higuain? Or Dybala, or Icardi, Milik, Mandzukic or Belotti, no?!.....
Can't we just throw silly money at Belotti? If there's a 5% chance he'd sign, gotta go for it. I don't even know why I want him here, probably too much Footy Manager.

Okay this is strange:

A newspaper is reporting that Dendoncker wants to go to Everton. In place of him they'd buy Maurício José da Silveira Júnior (had to google him; he plays for Zenit).

Let's assume it's just a rumour; unless Koeman wants to stack CM's.

Wouldn't say no to that! If Barry & McCarthy go then we will need another CM and Dendoncker is a proper defensive CM and a class one at that. We have apparently scouted him a lot last season aswell....

Perhaps Barry has indicated he wants to move to West Brom & McCarthy is a goner. I'd risk it what I've seen of dendoncker he looks excellent

A dream would be him Davidson Sanchez & dolberg mixed in with our own youth

Getting in Dendoncker would allow us to play Schneiderlin in a more freer role in midfield to play box to box and influence games further forward. I like Schneiderlin but I really don't see him as a genuine holding midfielder that wants to just sit and screen the back four and break things up. I think it also wastes his really good passing range that he as and that would be best put to use further forward imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back