Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is strange:

A newspaper is reporting that Dendoncker wants to go to Everton. In place of him they'd buy Maurício José da Silveira Júnior (had to google him; he plays for Zenit).

Let's assume it's just a rumour; unless Koeman wants to stack CM's.

One year loan deal, massive loan fee, whilst he waits to move next summer to Athletico - still think 0% chance like, as he will just sit out the next 5 months then go Athletico after their ban ends

I'd be quite happy to get him in loan until Jan transfer window. He's free to go to Atletico when they can sign him, he keeps fit, and Chelsea avoid a circus around an unhappy player. We'd get a top drawer striker while looking for a suitable long term Rom replacement.

Still won't happen though.

Okay this is strange:

A newspaper is reporting that Dendoncker wants to go to Everton. In place of him they'd buy Maurício José da Silveira Júnior (had to google him; he plays for Zenit).

I'd have him regardless. At least we are signing someone lol

...Joey Barton saying we should sign Costa.

I can't believe I'd ever agree with a word out of that nob Barton's mouth, but if there was any chance we could get Costa, I hope we'd be all over it.

One year loan deal, massive loan fee, whilst he waits to move next summer to Athletico - still think 0% chance like, as he will just sit out the next 5 months then go Athletico after their ban ends

Glwadys street would offer him free chews. A proper evil scrote, and they'd adore him. I'd adore him!

I'd be quite happy to get him in loan until Jan transfer window. He's free to go to Atletico when they can sign him, he keeps fit, and Chelsea avoid a circus around an unhappy player. We'd get a top drawer striker while looking for a suitable long term Rom replacement.

Still won't happen though.
Koeman and Walsh have both described how character and personality are a big aspect of potential recruitment. I would say Costa is the exact opposite type of player they'd want.

I hope at least. I don't want him anywhere near our club given some of his more than strange behavior.

Koeman and Walsh have both described how character and personality are a big aspect of potential recruitment. I would say Costa is the exact opposite type of player they'd want.

I hope at least. I don't want him anywhere near our club given some of his more than strange behavior.
DCL it is then.. lol

Okay this is strange:

Is he the one that can also play CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back